Saturday 22 December 2018

Christmas blessings....!!

Hi everyone....

Are you all ready for Christmas?... it is fast approaching now! 
I finished off all my christmas shopping today, so now I just need to do lots of wrapping and organising my cards for the presents. 

I have this Christmas card to share with you using a lovely set from "Uniquely Creative" called "First Christmas". I thought it would be fun to so a special little scene with some spotlight colouring. 


First I stamped the images on my card base using some black ink and then added the sentiment below. I stamped and coloured the feature image on a separate piece of copic paper and then mounted it in position with some foam tape. 

To finish it off I added some stars with yellow ink and some gold Uniquely embellishments. 


Im hoping to maybe get a couple more cards in before the end of the year but just incase I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment