Monday 10 December 2018

Bear hugs....!!

Hello....

Im popping in to share with you another one of my cards I made for the "Uniquely creative" October "Polar pals" stamp & colour kit!!

The polar bears in this set are just the cutest, and perfect for those wintery christmas cards or even a card full of hugs!!

I created a simple card using a distress inked background and products just from the 'Polar pals kit" to give an idea of what you can do with just the stamps from the kit!!


Firstly I masked off a circle on my card base, then picked a couple of blue shades of distress oxide ink. I blended the two colours to create a light ombre look and then stamped some of the snowflake stamps using the same darker blue ink I had used for blending. 

I then used the same distress oxide ink pads again to stamp the sentiment. 

Coloured the image with Copics, die cut it with the co-ordinating dies that also come in the kit and to finish it off added some pretty UC rhinestones!!

A simple but sweet card... 


Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment