Sunday 4 November 2018

Better with sprinkles....!!

Evening everyone....

I have a new card to share with you and this one is using the super duper cute stamps from 
"Newtons nook".... I just adore their fun images!!

This stamp set is called "Newtons donut".... 
it comes with the cute little images I used in the background the donut and sprinkles too!!


I masked off all the donuts to create a fun distress inked panel in the background and coloured all the images using Copic sketch markers. 

The sentiment "Life is better with sprinkles" is such a fun one I think!! 
I heat embossed it with white wow embossing powder on some black cardstock cut into a strip using the "Heffy doodle" "stitched strips of ease" dies. 

Thats all from me for tonight, its nearly bedtime for this one!!

Hugz Ashlee 



Challenges :

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes : https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


3 comments:

  1. I just love the pink background! Very vibrant for those delightfully looking donuts! Thanks so much for sharing this cute card with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors on this card very well colored.
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The coloring is perfect, thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete