Wednesday 21 November 2018

Bearcause.....!!


Hey everyone....

It's time for a new challenge at "Create a smileand this fortnight our 
theme is HAPPY MAIL!!!!

Who doesn't love some happy mail....??!! 
I know I always enjoy having a handmade card turn up in my letter box.

For this one I used the super sweet set "bear mail".... 
this would have to be one of my most favourite CAS stamp sets. 


I created a shaker window using the cool cuts "postage edge circles
and using some NUVO shimmer powder on photo paper made 
for a fun colourful background!!

All the images I coloured up with Copic markers... 

Im really loving making pink cards at the moment...hehe, I hope you like it.

Come on over to the challenge blog and join us in this fortnights theme, 
you even have a chance at winning a voucher to the CAS store. 

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment