Tuesday 23 October 2018

Met on the web....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a card to share with you today that I made using the fun stamp set "bats

I just love the sentiment "so glad we met on the web" I think its such a 
great one to be able to use from this stamp set at any time of the year 
and send a card to a friend that I met on the internet! 


I created a distress inked panel on the card using oxide inks and regular distress ink...
Colours used are :
- Blueprint sketch
- Wilted violet 
- Ripe persimmon 
along with regular distress ink Black soot. 

I thought it would be fun to create a full spider web using the stamp and dies by stamping and cutting it out four times, then joining them all together!!

I made a video to show you the process of this whole card, 
I hope you will enjoy it and give it a go yourself! 





Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment