Friday 19 October 2018

Merry christmas wishes...!!


Hey everyone.....

Woohooo tomorrow is release day for the brand new "Uniquely creative
Stamp & Colour kit and it is AMAZING!!

First though I am going to show you a shaker card I made with some 
of the brand new release add-ons and guess what??!!..
Fussy cutting dies are now going to be available too!!!!!!!! 

I used the "Branch" die to cut out my background panel for the shaker card portion and filler it with sequins from the penguin pals kit.

The designer paper is one of the gorgeous papers in the new kit too!!


I then used some new add-ons
- Warm wishes stamp and co-ordinating dies
- Merry christmas script die

I coloured all the images using Copics, the list of colours used is in the 
ideas booklet that comes with the kit. 

To finish the card off I used some UC enamel dots. 

I just LOVE all the new release and I will have more of it to share with you very soon!!

Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment