Wednesday 5 September 2018

Ten kinds....!!

Good morning everyone....

I have a new "The ink road" card to share with you using a 
few of their stamp sets...


I seen one of the design team members (Samantha
use a fun technique to colour the images so I thought I would give it a go too...

First I stamped the full bloom images I wanted to use, then picked a stamp from the full circle set and some Altenew inks to stamp the colour into the flowers and leaves!! 

It was something fun to try instead of colouring the images with markers...


I just love the beautiful sentiment and thought it would be perfectly placed 
inside a shaker filled with pretty sequins from "hbbrittneylee" etsy store!! 

Ink road has some fun stamp sets, you can use this 
code here for 15% off your first order!!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment