Thursday 9 August 2018

Sending happy mail...!!

Hey everyone....

Im stopping in with a late night post...

This card I made for a fellow crafter using the super cool "Heffy doodle
stamps called "Oceans of love"....
It is such a fun set and definitely one of my favourites 
from their most recent release!! 


The glittered piece I made using the Heffy stencil called "bubble waves" and texture paste with some Elizabeth crafts glitter mixed in...It turned out so sparkly!!
Once it was all dry I cut apart the stencilled piece and layered it for a different effect. 

The large "sending" sentiment is also from hefty doodle. 

All the images are coloured up using Copic. 

Of course I had to add a few sequins sprinkled around to finish it all off!! 

I hope you have enjoyed my card and I sure hope my recipient will too...

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment