Saturday 18 August 2018

CDD Blog hop...!!

Hey crafters....


Today is day 2 of the "Craftin Desert divas" August release blog hop...

I have two cards to share with you using two new stamp sets 

I love the fun sentiments to match the critters in this stamp set... 
On this card I used the cute bunny with carrots 
which work perfect with the sentiment!!


I stencilled the background using a previously released stencil called 

My next card I made a fun little scene using the "Dam shame" set, some CDD dies 
and the new stencil "Hill scene 2"....


All images are coloured up using Copics...
Backgrounds/dies coloured using distress oxide inks...

I’m so excited about the new August Release, there is so many cute stamps, 
fun stencils and great dies being released. Once you’re done hopping, head over to the 
"Craftin Desert Divas" shop to snag your new release goodies!!

Have fun hopping along the hop with the team... 
Hugz Ashlee 

1 comment: