Tuesday 17 July 2018

Shake your tail feathers...!!

Hello everyone...

I was very lucky recently to win a fantastic prize pack from 
"Heffy doodle" stamps, so I have busted it open and got creating!! 

This card I've made using the awesome stamp set called "Wingman" and the "UnbeLEAFable" stencil!! 

I was very inspired recently by a fantastic you-tuber called Koren Wiskman 
who created a card using this set in one of her latest videos, 
so I have taken inspiration for this one from her... (thanks Koren !!) 


I got a set of Nuvo creative pens to try so this card is 
coloured using a mixture of Nuvo and Copic....

I was really impressed with the Nuvo pens, so if your after a budget friendly 
alcohol marker I highly suggest giving them a go! 

I had so much fun playing with my goodies (thanks Heffy doodle)...

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment