Thursday 21 June 2018

Shellabrate.....!!

Hey everyone....

It has recently been "Heffy Doodles" first birthday so I thought 
what better way than to go along with the theme and celebrate with them 
and make a Shellebrate birthday card!!

I used the super duper cute stamp sets 
"Shellebrate" (not yet released, free if you pre ordered any new release) 
and "Oceans of love"!!


I made a fun background using alcohol inks and then once they 
were dry I rubbed a piece of foil over the top which meant some of the foil 
would stick to the alcohol ink where it is kinda sticky.... 
gives it a cool effect!!

All the images I coloured up with Copics... 

and of course to finish the card off a touch of sparkly sequins!!
(Green sequins are out of the new mix "Peacock" from at hbbrittneylee etsy shop)


Happy birthday Heffy Doodle!!!!

Hugz Ashlee 




Challenges :
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Bright & Cheerful : https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Ashlee! I love your inky background and the images are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete