Monday 21 May 2018

Llama tell you...!!

Hey everyone...

My card today features stamps from "Gerda Steiner designs"....

I used the "Llama tell you" and the new 
"On the bookshelf" stamp sets!!


I made my own stencil just using a piece of cardstock and die cut some different 
sized circles so I could create a distress oxide inked background...

The Llama and cute little mouse I coloured up with my Copics.

Of course I had to add a bit of bling with some pretty sequins
and then finished it off with some Nuvo drops in the same kind of colours 
I used for the distressed bubbles...


Go check out the "Gerda steiner designs" shop they seriously 
have so many cute stamp sets to choose from!! 

Thanks for checking out my new card, hope you enjoyed it!!
Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment