Friday 25 May 2018

Happy birthday sunshine....!!

Good evening...

I had a bit of crafty time this evening and I had said yesterday 
that I wanted to get back before the end of the month with another entry for the 
"Heffy doodle" summer loving challenge well......Here I am....!!

Not only did I finish one but TWO more cards 
(you will have to wait till my next post to see the other one hehe)....


The elephant is from the "Elephant of surprise" stamp set... isnt he so adorable??!!

The middle piece is of course a shaker (I just love making a shaker) and it is filled with beautiful sequins from "Hbbrittneylee" store on etsy. 
These ones are out of the "sunshine sequin mix"... 


Hope you all like it and thanks for stopping by....
Hugz Ashlee 



Challenges :
Simon says stamp - Monday challenge (inspired by a song, you are my sunshine) : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Simon says stamps - Wednesday challenge (use more than one stamp) : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and beautiful card! Love the fabulous colors and the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and love how you've used the sun die.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete