Thursday 21 September 2017

MFT Superstar....!!

Hey everyone....

Im back with my last entry for the MFT Superstar design 
challenge for 2017...

This card is for the innovation master category!!

I have used the stamp set "Cooler with you
and a few different MFT dies....

The front of the card is a slider... 
the little bear is having so much fun on his sled in the slow hehe!! 


Designer paper is from the MFT "paper pack Plaid patterns paper pack"...

I used the fun "stencil mini cloud edges" to do the cloudy sky!!

This is the inside, a stand up shaker!!


This pic shows how the stand up shaker piece opens up 
in the centre of the card and stands when open....


Lots of pretty bling inside the see-through shaker windows....


Look at how happy the penguins are jumping on the icicle...!!

All the images I coloured up using my Copics...

Thanks for your visit, Happy crafting...
till next time, Hugz Ashlee





2 comments: