Saturday 5 August 2017

YNS preview day....!!

Hi everyone....


It's time for another post as guest at
 "Your Next Stamp".... and today is preview day 
for the new releases for August!!

The set I have used today is called Party pets and 
let me tell you this set is SUPER CUTE!!



I coloured up the cute little party pup using Copics
and put him in front of a fun shaker background!!

The grass is a die from YNS called "Stitched grass"....


The fun Yellow dots are also from YNS, They are called "YNS enamel dots"!!

I hope you have enjoyed todays preview as much as I did making it...

Head on over to the "YNS blog" for lots more new release previews from the rest of the 
YNS design team....

Hugz Ashlee 

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous shaker -- just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Love this Card Top Shaker and Adorable Dog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card the design is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great card! Love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorable! And I love shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the dog 🐶 and grass die is great but especially the hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that shaker HUGS! It's a perfect combination with your dog image and sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dog's hugs are the best one, definitively ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete