Friday 7 July 2017

Hugs.... Together is my favourite place to be!!!

Hi everyone....

It is time for a new Stamping Bella card today 
and for this one I have used the super cute stamp

I am just loving these new Squidgys they are so adorable!!


I added a bunch of beautiful flowers from "I am roses"....
They stock super pretty paper flowers in a huge variety, perfect for cards!!


The "Hugs" chipboard is from Make it crafty....
I covered it in foil using my Minc machine and then added a layer of glossy accents. 
It is nice and shiny IRL but was hard to capture in the photo.... 


Of course I had to add a little touch of pretty sequins....

The Stamping Bella image Squidgy and Teddy 
was coloured using Copics. 

I hope you enjoyed my new card, happy crafting....

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges :
Stamping Bella - Free form : http://stampingbella.com/blog/
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : 

2 comments:

  1. This is precious, Ashlee. What a fabulous card. I SO love the softness of this sweet creation. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so cute love the colours of your bear and your layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete