Sunday 26 March 2017

You are.......!!

Hey everyone....

There is a new sketch over on the "Your Next Stamp" blog 
so I thought id give it a go and see what I could come up with!!

I love following sketches... 
its great fun and gives you a base layout idea to start!!


I used the stamp set "Spec-tacular Phoebe and friends"....
such a fun set to play around with!! 


I coloured up the little teddy and glasses using 
Zig clean colour real brush pens...

The background is created using a variety of 
Distress ink colours with a Kaisercraft stencil!!

I added a touch of bling with some "Pretty Pink Posh
sequins just to finish it all off..

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges :
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au



1 comment:

  1. Another spectacular card! The stenciled background looks great against all the layers of white.

    ReplyDelete