Monday 2 January 2017

Inspirational Monday....!!

Hello everyone...

Welcome to the first "Inspirational Monday at La-La Land" post for 2017...
I hope you all have had a fantastic start to the NEW YEAR!!

This week our theme is 
"Anything goes"!!


STAMPS - Time to celebrate (Birthday sentiment) - http://lalalandcrafts.com/Time-to-Celebrate-Set-Rubber-Stamp-5300.htm








I hope you like my first card for the year.... 
Dont forget to pop on over to the La-La Land blog to see what the rest of the DT gals have to inspire you with!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

Challenges :
Simon says stamp Monday - Start afresh (I hadn't used the La-La Land cogs stamps yet) : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Ashlee!
    I saw your beautiful card over at Simon Says Stamp and I just had to come by to take a closer look. This is really lovely and I love all that sparkle.

    It would be such a blessing to have you stop by and also link this card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes, too. I really hope you will come by to play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing your AMAZING art with us. I hope that you will become a "regular" and continue to join us. You are very talented, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.
      Blessings,
      karen

      Delete
  2. hi ashlee! this is gorgeous, luv the design...FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the faux stitching and the background is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete