Thursday 26 January 2017

Friend...!!

Hey everyone...

I am here to share with you a new MFT card I made
 using one of their card kits "Fancy florals"...

I heat embossed the flower images in white embossing powder,
then got out a range of Distress ink colours and inked over the top of them...


The distress ink area I sprayed with a spritzer and then dabbed off the water with some paper towel to create the droplet effect...

The sentiment "FRIEND" is covered in clear wink of stella so IRL it is very sparkly!!

There we have a very simple CAS card!!

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges :
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Soooo much for my Gorgeous Card and Envelope Everyone in the house loved them too!
    Beautiful Technics too!

    ReplyDelete