Saturday 3 December 2016

Santa Clause is coming to town.....!!

Hey everyone....

I have just had a fun week crafting with my friend Jenny 
who came over for a visit before baby arrives, it was so much fun!! 

Here is one of my cards that I made while she was here, this one is using the super cute stamp set from MFT called Merry Everything!!


I coloured all the images up using my Copics...

The snowy background is a die-namics die by MFT called Snowfall horizontal!!



Not long now till Santa arrives.... 
Hope you have all been behaving hehe!!

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges :
Simon says stamp, Wednesday - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/#
Deep ocean - Santa is coming to town : 
The ribbon girl - Use any image : 


2 comments:

  1. Looove this Gorgeous Card and so much more amazing IRL. I must have been a lottle good I have 1 pressy under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ashlee! super cute card, the image is adorable and your coloring is FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete