Tuesday 12 July 2016

CLUB La-La Land... JUNE!!

 Hey everyone....

It's my turn to showcase the JUNE La-La Land club kit, 
and it sure is a fabulous kit!!


How awesome is that right...??!!

Here is my first project, a card featuring Summer vacation Marci...


Marci is coloured with Copics...

SKIN - E000, E51, E53, E55, R11, R20
HAIR - E50, E35, E37, E39
CLOTHES/HEADBAND - R81, R83, C00, C2
FLOWER/FLIP FLOPS - R81, R83, R85
FLOATY RING - Y35, Y38, C00, C2, C4


And onto my second project a card using the 
super fun dolphins out of the Oceans of joy stamp set...


Dolphins are coloured using Copics...

DOLPHINS - W00, W0, W3, W5, R11, R20

I have used all the new dies on both of these cards.. 
I had so much fun creating with this set!!

You can get your own club subscription right here - 

There is lots of choices to choose from in the subscriptions, something to suit everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog this evening...
Hugz Ashlee






No comments:

Post a Comment