Thursday 23 June 2016

Green pastures shaker....!!


I have been LOVING using My Favourite Things products... 
they keep coming out with gorgeous images and fantastic dies!!

I coloured up this stamp called Green pastures using Copics and paper pieced her shirt using patterned MFT paper from the 6x6 Plaid patterns paper pad...


 Shaker cards are super fun to make so I incorporated one of those into the card too...

I added on some Pretty pink posh droplets for a cool little effect under the sentiment, I am just loving those little drops!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog... I hope you enjoyed my card and I shall see you all back here with more creations soon!!

Hugz Ashlee


CHALLENGES:
Simon says stamp Monday challenge - use patterned paper : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Such a cute little girl, and I love how you put the PP behind the shaker - looks awesome! So glad you joined our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week!

    ReplyDelete