Wednesday 20 January 2016

Throw kindness....!!

Hi everyone, 
I have been having so much fun playing around 
with a few different techniques this week....

This is one of the cards I have come up with using the 
Share kindness stamp set by Hero arts...

I am loving this set, it is so nice!!


I foiled the sentiment by colouring directly onto the
 stamp with toner ink pen from Heidi swap, 
added silver foil sheet over the top, then ran through my laminator


The cute little envelopes are also from 
the Sharing kindness set... aren't they sweet!!

Hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest card, 
Till next time......

Hugz Ashlee 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Ashlee! I love a good foiling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! I really love the "vision" you created here and how the images of all those adorable envelopes really supports the sentiment. I like that sentiment so much and thought it was really clever of you to bring it to life with the imagery you created. Love the little bits of bling, too, and how you foiled the sentiment. This has just the right bit of sophistication and whimsy and it was a joy to see! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou andrea i really appreciate your kind words ;-)

      Delete