Tuesday 1 December 2015

Club kit @ La-La Land....

Hi everyone...

It's my turn to showcase the new November club kit
from La-La Land!!

It is another totally adorable kit, 
you definitely don't want to have missed it!!


I made a fun shaker cars, filled with sequins and seed beads...
I used papers by Maja designs and decorated 
with two of the new dies from the club kit release!!

-Stitched bracket border
-Hanging snowflakes

Marci is coloured using copics...

SKIN- E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R11
HAIR - E40, E42, E44
DRESS/HAT - B34, B41, B45
SKATES/GLOVES - W00, W2, W4
TIGHTS - BG000, BG01, BG02


My next project is a treat topper for a bag of candy...
I filled it with yummy cherry ripe !

I used the Stitched bracket border die for this one too..


The skates are coloured with copics...
SKATES - W00, W1, W4, W5
BLADES - C2, C4

Hope you all enjoyed my new creations...
Have fun!!

Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment