Friday 13 November 2015

Wobble Santa Wobble...!!

Hi everyone...

I am loving art impressions stamps, 
They are such fun images..!!

This one is called "Santa shake" 
The set comes with the santa front and back, 
along with a sentiment "Jingle bell rock" and an action wobbler!!


Designer papers are all by Maja designs "A gift for you" collection


I coloured the "santa shake" image in using my new Zig pens...
Having so much fun with those, they blend so nice!!



Santa's booty shakes as he is on an action wobbler... 
such a cool little interactive idea!!

I hope you like my new card,
I had a lot of fun creating it!!

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Wow this has turned out Soooooo Good! Love the Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what a fun shaker card! Gotta love the action wobbles and you made such a cute Christmas card with them! Thanks for playing in the Ai Be Merry Challenge!

    ReplyDelete