Friday 28 August 2015

Altenew... roses!!!

Hi everyone...

The altenew box of stock arrived at my shop today (ashcraft & gifts) 
And I couldnt wait to have a go with them...

They are so gorgeous!!!!

First set I tried is called vintage roses...


Inks I used to stamp these are 
- simon says stamp surf blue
- simon says stamp caribbean blue
- lawn fawn deep sea
- simon says stamp black

- simon says stamp beanstalk green
- simon says stamp green leaf


The lovely "happy wedding" sentiment
Is included in the vintage roses stamp set...

Flowers and leaves are cut out using the 
matching vintage roses dies.

Thanks for stopping by, 
I'd love you to become a 
follower if you arent already...

Hugz Ashlee 

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love these Roses and the colours you used are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete