Sunday, 5 July 2015

It's a beach kinda day....!!

Hey everyone...

Its inspirational Monday time for La-La Land...!!

This week we have a photo for inspiration, 
A beautiful beach scene!!


I used the gorgeous new stamp
At the beach Molli and coloured her using Copics...

My designer paper used is by kaisercraft and Maja designs..


Copics :
 skin - E50, E51, E53, E55, R2O, R11
hair - E25, E74, E77
bathers/glasses/thongs - BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34
glass/glass tint - W0, W2, W5

Dies :


Thankyou for checking out my inspirational Monday post, 
I hope you come back soon !!

Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Already a Monday in Tasmania? ;)
    Love this card. It's perfect for today's weather here, it's crazy hot.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely design!! The colors are so pretty and I just love the circle shape design!! :)

    ReplyDelete