Monday 20 April 2015

Something sweet.....!!

Yay, It's Inspirational Monday....

This week our inspirational theme is " Something sweet" 
so I thought this brand new Shy Marci was perfect!!


I used a couple of the new dies, Tall birdhouses and Winged heart 
as well as Heart lock and key from an earlier release...

I added some pretty Shabby white Frantage to most of the die cuts...
(Designer papers are from Lawn fawn)


I used Distress ink refills and Spectrum aqua markers to colour Marci...

Skin - Vintage photo

Hair - Antique linen, walnut stain

Dress/shoes - Amber (sa)

Jacket/headband - Sea green (sa)


Don't forget to pop by the La-La Land blog for more inspiration...


Thanks for visiting me...

Hugz Ashlee


1 comment:

  1. Looooove the green and lemons they look fabulous together. She is one of my favorite Images she is just Adorable and love your Fran-tagged bird houses. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete