Sunday 30 December 2012

Follow your heart...

Hi everyone,
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, I know I have and I was so spoilt with lots of crafting goodies, so I sat down today and had a play...
I made this card using a magnolia tilda stamp and coloured her using my copics!!
The flowers I sprayed using this awesome sparkly spray called Lindys stamp gang
And covered them in diamond dust..,!!
Overall I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out... I've done another card aswell but I will have to wait to show you as I'm sending it to a friend...
Thanks for stopping by, hugz ash

Entering magnolia down under anything goes challenge: http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Another Gorgeous Card! Love the colours!Hoping you had a Lovely Xmas and hope you have a Wonderful Year 2013! Looking forward to all your projects comming out of this Blog in 2013!

    ReplyDelete