Tuesday 4 September 2012

distress hearts...

hey bloggers
I have been wanting to try out a coloured distress marker background
 ever since I seen a you tube video using this technique.
 
You need a background stamp that has available areas for you to colour in..
I have used a hero arts cling background heart stamp (which I picked up at the latest paperific expo, so much crafty goodness..hehe)
I stamped the image using ranger perfect medium, embossed it using white embossing powder,
Heat set and then coloured in the open spaces using my distress ink markers!!
 
After thats was all done I then sprayed it using a maya arts pearl spray which makes all the colours mix out and give it a lovely pearly shimmer..
 
Here it is...
 

 
What do you think....??
Its an easy technique with a lovely shimmery finish!!
 
Hugz Ash
 


No comments:

Post a Comment