Wednesday 15 August 2012

My 1ST "SMASH' post for anything goes at M4M!!

Hi everyone...
I have just joined the craze of SMASH booking...and I love it!!
I think I'm going to be a little addicted to this, Ive already ordered my second book and I have them on order for my store...yay!!
I cant wait to get them in at Ashcraft & Gifts so I can share the latest craze!!

Today I have to share with you my first page which I have done in my PURPLE POCKET book on copic girls night in and copic conference in Sydney which was put on by sammi from Mad for markers last year...What a great weekend it was...unfortunately I cant make it to the next one!!
 This year the conference is being held for one day on Saturday 22nd of September.. for more info pop on over to the M4M store @

Here is my page... ( its a double spread pocket page)


I put our time sheets and some copic tips into the pocket... and added on sammi's business card.
Dont ya just love the smash coloured tape and flags!!


I coloured up this gorgeous Saturated Canary digi Boobie love...


This is the front of the pocket...


Page no 1...


Flip side of the pocket..


and page no 2...!!

I edited all the piccies using photoscape
and added in the instax border for that cool instant pic look..

I hope you like my first smash post...There is sure to be many more on the way!!

and dont forget to pop on over to the Mad for Markers challenge blog for our current anything goes challenge...we love to see what you do with your copics..

Hugz Ash












4 comments:

  1. Hey Ash, Fantastic Smash Pages! Warning it is another very addicitive craft...haha!

    Oh wow I forgot about us sitting and coloring on Sammi, how much fun was that nite! We did have so much fun last year at the Conference, its a shame we can't all go again this year, but I am looking forward to going for the day, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun as well!

    Hope all is going well with your store!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your book looks fantastic! Lot of work in it. Looks like it was a really fun trip! Your Boobi Love has come up really well! Pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ash those pages look AWESOME! You are clever and totally rocking the smashing!!! Great to look and remember what fun we had :)
    Now I think I will wait for that pocket book after all.. looks good hehe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS .. The card at the centre - front of the pile was Emma's :)

    ReplyDelete