Wednesday 25 April 2012

rainbows and sunshine with mad for markers...

Hi everyone,
I think the theme suits the weather in my home town at the moment as its a rather dreary cold day today!!
It Anzac day today so take time to remember all the soldiers that faught for our country, lest we forget!!
On to my card for today, our current challenge theme at mad for markers is april showers, I had coloured this image up for one of my posts for this theme and I have now made it in to a card...

Here it is...


I love the cloud paper in the background...It was out of a small paper pack I got from a newsagency which I think had been a freebie with a mag at some stage..
All the copics used are in my previous post with this image.
I hope to see you join in our challenge!!
Hugz ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment