Thursday 15 March 2012

Monochromatic challenge at M4M

Hi copic lovers...
Im so sorry my post is a day late, Ive been rather busy opening up my own craft shop this week...yipppeeee!!!
Also I have an exciting weekend ahead of me...going to copic certification and get to meet some of my dt teamies :-) yay, cant wait !!

Here is my card for the current challenge at M4M atm which is monochromatic colouring, I have used the image I coloured in my last post..




I hope u all like it...
I will be back next week to tell you all about my exciting weekend..better go pack!!

*Hugz* ashlee

(A reminder I used copics from the T colour family)

2 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable Ashlee, I love the lack and white with just the hint of yellow, looks Fantastic!

    Hope you have a great weekend in melbourne and good luck with the new craft store, sounds very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great all the greys! Come up well as a card. Cann't wait for the weekend either !

    ReplyDelete