Wednesday 11 January 2012

Mad for markers first challenge for 2012 !!

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a fantastic start to the new year!!
Its time for the first challenge of 2012 at Mad for Markers...we would like to see you use a new colour combo with your copic markers.

For inspiration I would like to show you a page out of my copic book I got at the m4m conference,
these books are available to purchase from the m4m store for $10.00 and they sure are great!!
(perfect for putting new colour combos in)

Mad for Markers Copic Journal

Here is the page...The hair colour combos were new for me!!


All the copic colours are listed in the picture...

Thanks for stopping by...I hope this has inspired you to get in and have a go at some new colour combos.

http://www.madformarkerschallenges.blogspot.com/

Hugz ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment