Wednesday 12 October 2011

Fave colour combo @ Mad for Markers

Hi everyone, I have another post here with some inspiration for the latest challenge at Mad for Markers...You still have time to get your entry in, we would all love to see your faves!!

Here is something I did while I was at the colour conference in Sydney...a no lines colouring featuring Tilda.



The V colour combo used on this Tilda is a fave of mine...copics use are all listed above but the V's are V91, V93 and V95.

Thanks for stopping by... please come and join us in the fun over at Mad for Markers!!


and if you need some more copic supplies stop by the store...


Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!
    I just hopped on over and got myself all excited seeing all your loving images of the different Tilda's.... Wow you have a collection of them.... I wish I could have all of them too... Your cards are totally pretty... I'm your newest follower too.... Love you blog page you've got some inspiring ideas....

    ReplyDelete