Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mad for markers dt red hair!!

Hi everyone Im here with my inspiration for the current challenge at mad for markers....Red hair
I have used a greeting farm stamp from the creepin kit....he is such a rocker with his guitar!!


I have used a combination of E09, E08 and E15 for the hair.

Copic colours used:
Hair - E09,E08,E15
Tops - B32,B34,B91,B93,B95,B97,B99
Trousers - E95,E97,E95
Guitar - C1,C3,C5,C7
Skin - E000,E01,E11  



I hope you have enjoyed my mad for markers post, I hope you give the red hair challenge a go and show us what you come up with by linking your card to the mad for markers challenge blog.
All your blending card and copic supplies are available for purchase over at the mad for markers store!! Sammi also has some gorgeous stamps available from the greeting farm and some odd girl.

Hugz ashlee


1 comment:

  1. Funky Card Ashlee, I never think to do red hair...may attempt this.

    ReplyDelete