Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sweet heart - Mad for Markers

I am back with another card for the current challenge at Mad for Markers...colouring with grey copics

I have used copics C1,C3,C5,C7,C9 to colour this image from spesch.





Here's a close up of the coloured image...Isn't she so sweet!


I used an embossing machine to do the embossed dotty background.

Thanks for looking at my card...for all your copic supplies go to the mad for markers store, great products and great prices...sammi also has stamps and everything you need to get copic mad !!
I know I'm addicted, they are just so much fun to colour with and look fantastic.


ashlee xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ashlee!! I love that image.. one of my favourites :D She looks great in greyscale!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hint of pink is such a sweet touch. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete