Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wizard trolls are here......!!

Hey everyone...

If your a Harry Potter fan you are going to love what I have to show you....

"Craftin desert divas" released this super cute set called "Wizard trolls
along with a matching stencil called "magic castle".

(There was also a special bundle available for a limited time that sold
 out super quick which included the sequin mix I used called summoning spells!!)

I made a matching set of three cards using the stamps so here they all are....


How cute is he right??!!....

I just love this stencil it has so many different options and uses, 
works so well with the stamp set!!


I created fun shaker circles for this background using the circle die out of the 
"Inside scalloped rectangles" die and filled them with sequins from the 
special Summoning spells mix!!


Oh Dobby...your so cute!!!

Another shaker for this one too, this time the shaker frame was made using the 

I had a blast colouring up these images, I googled searched picture of the HP characters from the film to get the colouring to match!

What do you think of this set? I know I love it hehe!!

Hope you like my cards using them, 
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment