Thursday 23 August 2018

Obsessed with distress oxides...!!

Hey everyone....

We have a new designer creative challenge at "Craftin desert Divas" and our theme to follow was obsessed with distress oxides....

Well I can tell you I am obsessed with these inks, I use them ALL the time!! 

They are so nice to create backgrounds with as they blend 
so smoothly and give a lovely chalky type finish. 

I usually splatter my oxides with water for a splotchy effect but for this card 
I left it as is and used some texture paste over top with the "Swirl" stencil.


The stamp set I used on this card is called "Skatin by" from the previous CDD release...
and I coloured up the cool little skaters using Copics. 

I added a touch of CDD sequins to the card to finish it off!!

Have fun hoping along the creative challenge to see what everyone has created with their oxide inks...

Crafty hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment